Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crazy manic episodes - no way I'm going back to the hospital!


I’m going to try to post a few videos to update what’s been going on with me. I’m starting to like video blogging more than regular blogging, just for the sole fact that it’s more “real.” Anyways, for those who don’t want to watch the vids, I’ve been all over the place. My psychiatrist thinks I’m rapid cycling which is kinda what I have thought all along. She thinks I’m having a manic episode that has been coming on for awhile and is basically coming to a head now to the point of near hospitalization (greaaaaat). She told me today she wanted to switch my meds, preferably in the hospital setting. She said “You probably wouldn’t have to stay more than a few days.” Haha! Oh man. Last time it was 5 days. It would probably be the same this time. I told her there was no way I was going to the hospital unless someone tied me up and physically forced me to go. So she agreed to let me try to keep managing as an outpatient, with close monitoring. Both my counselor and my psychiatrist are checking with me daily to make sure I don’t completely float off  into space. My meds are getting switched up quite a bit so hopefully that doesn’t throw me off completely, god knows I’m already unbalanced. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment