Friday, March 9, 2012

Feeling a little CrAzY!!!

Ok, so I have been fluctuating a bit lately. I had about a week or 2 of mild depression. Not super bad just a feeling of blahhhhhh. Then today I woke up feeling INSANELY energetic, just totally wound up! My husband could tell in my emails to him that I was feeling a little loopy. Haha. So I spent the better part of the morning dancing around my house like MaD, and cleaning non-stop. I wanted so badly to get out and go somewhere but the weather has been so crappy the past few days I didn't. SOOOOO I was stuck here at home going CRAZY!!! The energy was just non-stop, my brain felt like it was going a million different directions and I could barely even focus on anything.

In a (possibly?) related topic, I haven't been doing so great with my meds. I take them at night and lately I have been forgetting now and then. Plus half the time I can't remember if I have taken them or not, so instead of double dosing myself, if I can't remember I don't take them. I dunno if this is having any effect on my moods.

As I write it is taking me FOREVER because I am typing too fast and making a ton of typos and have to keep fixing them. ARGGGHHHHHH!!! *pulling hair* AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment