Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter solstice, shortest day of the year

It's been awhile since I've posted. Been caught up in the routine of day to day life I suppose. Today is the winter solstice - the shortest day of the year. I'm glad. Now the days will start growing longer and lighter again. I really need the light. Darkness isn't conducive to a happy mood.

I actually have been doing pretty well the last couple of weeks. Time is going quickly. I am taking Zyprexa now, I don't remember when I started...a few weeks ago I think. It makes me tired in the mornings after I wake up for awhile, and it makes me feel a little blah, but not too bad. It seems much better than Abilify. I wish I didn't have to take meds at all, but I'm not going to go off on that little rant again. :) I'll spare you all, this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment