Monday, October 27, 2014

SHOPPING SPREES! Really weird and random stuffffff



Shopping sprees, all women love them right??? I’m going to say yes. Yes they do. I tend to buy a lot of clothes but the thing that stinks is where I live I can’t wear half of them because of the cold weather and icy conditions half the year. Can’t really walk around in heels and shorts on the ice…well…I guess I could look like these people…yeahhhh!!!






Ok, no. But seriously, I haven’t spent money on clothes in quite awhile because I’m actually getting rid of stuff so I can move and not have 5 billion things to bring. So my wardrobe is getting considerably smaller. But I just get these cravings for something new every now and again (ok, a lotttttt). I recently bought this adorable flannel shirt…and some tall boots (I needed winter boots and I am totally digging this tall boot fad for a cold climate like mine.)(Also I rarely post pics on this blog but you know, I have to show all my cute stuff!!!)



So then I got this super cute outfit…



The shoes I have had for TWO YEARS and have not gotten to wear! (First I was pregnant and too chubby to wear them, then it wasn’t really feasible to wear shoes like this to cart a 6 month old around…) Sadly I only wore these shoes for these pictures this weekend!!! Big fat WAHHHHHHH. They are soooooo cute. I even had to get a pic of just the shoes…(No foot fetish people, please! I actually did date a guy once who told me he had a foot fetish. I thought he was joking. But then he tried to suck on my toes on like our second date and wanted to take pictures of my feet. Creepy! I’m sure he would love this pic…LOL) Anyhow…the shoes!


I love cute shoes. I have a bunch I got for Christmas when I was pregnant that I still haven’t worn. Here they are (yeah there are a bunch)! I can’t wear them so I am getting joy just by posting about them here! Haha.







And thheeeeeese….yeahhh…I didn’t need them but I HAD to have them. I ordered these like a week ago. Haven’t got them yet. So cute. 




I cannot wait to be in a warm climate where I can actually wear this cute stuff instead of this stuff.


 
And I haven’t bought this but ahhhhh it’s so cute and so cheesy! (Do you ever see stuff that is just so dorky you can’t help but love it!?? This reminds me of a sweater my best friend had in 5th grade that we called “The Unicorn Sweaty”!!!! See, it has a whole story unto itself!!! I have to have it…I seriously think I am going to buy it. Hehehehehe :P




Alright I need to go to bed. It is late, I have school stuff to do with my kids tomorrow. Wheeeeeeeeee! I’ll go dream of wearing all these cute things....

No comments:

Post a Comment