Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NORMAL day, random junk, and IE SUX!


I wasn’t planning on blogging tonight but I’m up so what the heck. I’ve been up working on school work, and dang…I am so ready for this class to be over. Right now this lesson is over drug prevention programs which I personally think are a crock. No offense if anyone believes in them. I just personally feel if someone is going to drink/smoke/do drugs, for the most part nothing is going to stop them. And from what my textbook says, most prevention programs don’t work. LOL…seems like a lost cause…

Anyways here’s some random junk on my brain. For those viewing this blog on Internet Explorer, sorry if it looks fudged up, from what I hear, it’s a problem with both IE and youtube as far as blogger, so dunno, but use Firefox and you shouldn’t have the problem. :)

I’m actually having a pretty NORMAL day today, wow!!! Pretty crazy how it fluctuates so quickly. It’s almost like being in a normal state isn’t even “normal” for me anymore since it does not last long…it’s almost just like one of three states that are in constant flux. I went out walking, which I enjoy doing at night sometimes. I live in a small town so it’s no biggie. It was weird though because it was like a total ghost town when I went out tonight. It’s getting darker and colder and the sky was almost black. The streetlights kept the sidewalks somewhat lit but on the sideroads there was no light…it was total darkness except for flickering of the lights of the oil refinery in the distance. It was a little surreal…there was literally not a soul walking but me. Very rarely a car would go by. Most people’s lights were off in their houses. Kinda made me think about how really, I feel most comfortable when I’m alone. A little sad maybe, but true. And I’m ok with that.

Anyhoo, I had written down the other day a bunch of things I wanted to write in my journal, which I still need to…it’s kinda funny, here is what my list says: organizing, shells, IE, my own house, poems, scatterbrained, crushes. HAH! I have no idea why I wrote half that down or what I was even thinking about it!!! I guess I really was “scatterbrained”!!! Today, I’m quite clear headed. The perpetual voice inside is quiet. I have a little bit of peace…for now. :)

Let’s see what other random things…I’m pretty sure we live next door to swingers, which is hilarious. They are a married couple with two small kids close to my kids age. Well since I moved in with my dad (about 9 months ago) the guy is always looking over/through the fence at me and I’ve had several odd incidents with him (once I just turned to find him standing behind me in our backyard, totally just walked in uninvited and scared the crap out of me…a lot of times he’ll come over to talk to my dad when he knows I’m outside too…just weird.) Now his wife is starting to do the same stuff with Tim…haha…finding little excuses to talk to him, come over and give him this, ask for help with that…she never did that with my dad, now she is all over Tim. It is frickin’ hilarious. So we’ve come to the conclusion that they are swingers trying to get with us. Who knows, maybe it’s true!!! Either way, they are an odd couple. I’ll be glad when spring comes and we’re out of here into our own house.

Oh, I guess that’s the other thing. We went to the bank to do a mortgage application to look at houses a bit before snow falls. We planned on buying in the spring but wanted to get our feet wet now. So we did that and somewhat have a realtor now, it’s totally exciting, I’ve been fantzsizing about my own house since I was 18…only taken me 10 years! It’s slowly becoming a reality…

So that’s it I suppose for now…always something going on around here, whether it’s around me or in my brain…haha. Oh yes, I am still totally digging my whole new persona…when I went to the liquor store the other day the cashier looked at my license forever and then said “That’s not you!” it was so funny because I had literally said to Tim earlier in the day that if anyone saw my ID they probably wouldn’t think it was me, guess I’m right. Ha. Point being, I’m digging it all big time, I’m loving this phase…not sure how long it will last til I’m onto the next thing.

I have to post a pic of my new trend, I’m totally into falsies right now, there are so many sweet ones now that it’s Halloween almost. Here are my faves…silver…allllllrighhhhhht *Quagmire voice*


No comments:

Post a Comment